The Strengthening Families program is intended for families with children ages 12-16 years.
YOU will learn:
- How to talk with your kids about their concerns, struggles, and needs, such as:
- Peer pressure
- Smoking and substance use/abuse
- Anger management
- Ways to show love to your children while setting high standards and limits
- How to help your kids learn to make wise lifelong choices
Your KIDS will learn:
- To develop skills to manage:
- Anger and conflict
- Negative peer pressure
- Destructive behaviors
- To explore fun, positive ways to spend their time
- How to set goals and achieve success now and in the future!
You and your children work together to build full and successful lives!
Weekly evening classes are available to accommodate your busy schedule. Free meals included! Call (Need number) for more information.
Program Manager, ext. 4657